Re: gcj-mingw in 3.0.4?

Adam Megacz wrote:

>At this point I've already committed all the changes I think I need to
>make to non-win32-specific files, meaning that I'm no longer slowed
>down by the approval process.
>
>If the jc1 bug somehow gets fixed, I can commit to having a working
>mingw cross with DISABLE_JAVA_NET by the 20th. I already have a
>working branch from 12-Dec; the merge can't take me more than a week.

Don't worry too much about the 20th, just because the tree is branching
doesn't mean its frozen (for Java changes).

If you want to try a workaround you could make define_builtin_type
return void_type_node or something instead of NULL_TREE for an undefined
builtin type. It would be worth checking that Math.sqrt() and the other
java builtins still work properly though.

regards

Bryce.