Re: jc1 segfaults, please help

>>>>> "Bryce" == Bryce McKinlay <bryce@waitaki.otago.ac.nz> writes:

Bryce> It would be nice to be able to share them somehow, but I guess
Bryce> the problem with doing this is the conflicts/mismatches between
Bryce> Java and C primitive types?

What I remember from looking at this is that sharing would be hard,
since all the code in question was written for the C/C++ front ends
and nothing else.

This particular bug is on my to-do list, but I've become even more
busy in the last couple days.  So I don't know when I'll be able to
look at it.  That's bad given that the release is coming up ...