why does exception.cc have "unwinding" code for sjlj?

Richard,

We're baffled by this.  Why does SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS code need the
call-site table?  Something to do with

  // FIXME2: _Unwind_GetIP is nonsensical for SJLJ, being a call-site
  // index instead of a PC value.  We could perhaps arrange for
  // _Unwind_GetRegionStart to return context->fc->jbuf[1], which
  // is the address of the handler label for __builtin_longjmp, but
  // there is no solution for DONT_USE_BUILTIN_SETJMP.

?

Thanks,
Andrew.