Re: propose to rename natPlainSocketImpl to natPosixPlainSocketImpl

Adam Megacz <gcj@lists.megacz.com> writes:

> What do you all think of handling natPlainSocketImpl the same way
> natFileDescriptorWin32 is handled? This would mean that configure
> would make symlink from natPlainSocketImpl to
> nat${PLATFORM}PlainSocketImpl. Most of the code in natPlainSocketImpl
> seems pretty POSIX-specific.

I believe the intention was to make natPlainSocketImpl do everything,
winsock is similar enough (I understand) to make that possible.

Personally, I think it would be better if there was a separation,
although that might mean that once we have a Windows port it lags
behind any changes to the posix stuff.

Nic