Re: Speaking of runtime options

Bryce McKinlay <bryce@waitaki.otago.ac.nz> writes:

> >Would a new gij (or a new option handler for the gcj tool) be useful?
> >

> Definately! Note that gij could be written in pure Java, unless perhaps
> there are command line options which can only be set before the runtime
> is initialized.

Ok... That's why the gij was in C++ I think. But Hans' comments about
heap settings have shown that dependancy to be spurious.

However, I have a generalized arg parser that is not getopt and is
written in C.

I can quite happily re-write the gij tool with it, and in fact any
other tools.

I'll do a gij and people can take a look.

Nic