consider me! right now!!!

So I just recieved, signed, and returned my FSF paperwork. At the top
of the letter, I found the following:

   'For $1 and other good and valuable consideration recieved from
    Free Software Foundation, Adam Megacz hereinafter "Developer"
    hereby agrees as follows...'

Well, seeing as the FSF and I now have a legal contract, I insist,
nay, *demand* to be considered good and valuable. Right
now. Immediately.

Consider me, dammit!!!

Any failure to begin considering will be prosecuted under the DMCA,
and accompanied by claims of infringement upon my patent #02837103,
covering the use of "0" (also known as "zero") and "1" (sometimes
referred to as "unity"), which I understand are employed pervasively
throughout gcc.

=)

  - a

PS, yes, I know that "consideration" is just legal jargon indicating
    that the contract is bilateral, since unilateral contracts are
    unenforcible in the USA. This is a joke. Laugh.