Re: getting my stuff back into CVS

>>>>> "Adam" == Adam Megacz <gcj@lists.megacz.com> writes:

Adam> BTW, does anybody know how to make patch grok "cvs diff" diffs
Adam> without having to set POSIXLY_CORRECT?

With newer cvs servers this automatically works.  Unfortunately, for
obscure reasons, the cvs server on gcc.gnu.org is too old and is hard
to upgrade.

Meanwhile I use the `fixpatch' script.  It is part of Alexandre
Oliva's `cvs-utils' package.  I highly recommend both this and Pavel
Roskin's `cvsutils'.  They are both collections of (mostly
not-overlapping) utility scripts for use with cvs.

Alexandre's is hosted on subversions.gnu.org in the `cvs-utils'
module.
Pavel's is hosted at http://www.red-bean.com/cvsutils/