Re: java.lang.reflect.Proxy.java

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 10:43:31AM -0800, Richard Emberson wrote:

> I am considering using java.lang.reflect.Proxy.java in something I am
> writting, but I notice
> that its not one of the classes supported by gcj. Is it on the schedule
> (soon) for development?

Eric Blake wrote that class a while ago for GNU Classpath.
It has not yet been merged or tested with libgcj yet.
(GNU Classpath and libgcj are slowly merging the standard class library
implementations.)

If you would have the time then it would be great if you could try
and test the implementation from Classpath with gcj.

<http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/>

Cheers,

Mark
--