how do I stop gcjh from generating function bodies?

I have a method

  public class C implements I {
      public I returnSelfAsI() { return this; }
  }

...but gcjh generates a body for it in the .h file, except that CNI
doesn't grok interfaces, so the generated .h doesn't compile (CNI
doesn't understand that it's okay to return a C when the declared
return type is an I).

How can I inhibit this behavior? I have a mass gcjh invocation as part
of my build process, so hand-editing the .h isn't a wise idea.

  - a

--
If the Boston Tea Party happened today, our politicians would denounce
it as an act of Terrorism.