Re: GCJ on SPEC JVM98 Benchmarks

>>>>> "Dachuan" == Dachuan Yu <dachuan.yu@yale.edu> writes:

Dachuan> Has anybody tried GCJ on SPEC JVM98 Benchmarks before?
Dachuan> Probably many people did. But in some published performance
Dachuan> results on line, I couldn't find the GCJ entry for SPEC
Dachuan> JVM98. I was wondering if GCJ works on this set of
Dachuan> benchmarks.

I searched the mailing list and all I found was this:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2001-07/msg00222.html

So it looks like Antonio tried to run the SPEC.  I've never tried it.