Re: ZipInputStream broken?

Per Bothner wrote:

> Perhaps there is a bad/missing magic number at end of .zip entry?
>
> For someone to debug it you of course would have to provide them
> the email.xwa input file.

The test case fails for all zip files, although the behaviour on the
trunk is a little different to what Adam reported. I get a null returned
from getNextEntry() after the second call, because this test fails:

    if (in.read() != 'P'
    || in.read() != 'K')
      return null;

I'll take a look at it after the bootstrap is fixed, and maybe also take
a serious look at Jazzlib...

regards

Bryce.