Re: prims.cc

>>>>> "Torsten" == Torsten Rüger <torsten.rueger@firsthop.com> writes:

Torsten> I just got a core dump from the following function. a was NULL.
Torsten> I inserted the one line which I think should be there anyway.

Torsten> Why a was null is a different question. It was during class
Torsten> initialization (full stack appended)

Did you link statically?
This is a known problem.  I think it happens when static linking or in
other sitautions where static initializers fail to run.