Re: suns or gcj date parsing way - parseFromThatZone or parse2myZone

See I'm using debian(unstable) and redhat 7.1.94(roswell) and I have never
compiled gcc/gcj. I don't know if I can run my own gcc/gcj as well as the
packages (debians and RH gcc-3.0.2). If I could I probably would be able to test pathes and own ideas. I have the cvs checkout of gcc but right now only for looking at libgcj code.

/
niklas fondberg