Re: Could you please check this into 3.0.1, too?

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 07:17:29PM +1200, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> Martin Kahlert wrote:
>
> >Hi all!
> >Now a weak is over since this mail but nobody cared about it.
> >Is libjava for gcc-3.0.2 considered closed?
> >

> Nope.
>
> I don't mind checking patches into 3.0, but what I would like to see is
> a list of patches (just the changelog entries would be fine) that should
> be considered, from someone who uses the 3.0 branch. Once we have that I
> can go through and check that they are appropriate, then apply them all
> in one batch, run tests, etc. This would save a lot of time, and I'm
> sure there must be more than 2 - 3 patches which should go in...

Sorry that i did only mention those 3 patches. I think people, who asked for them
or provided them will work with them, too. So i think, they should suggest them.
Unfortunately, nobody seems to care for 3.0.2-patches, since nobody
suggested any patches durings last week.

These 3 patches are the ones, which produce problems with my fairly large
project, so i suggested them.

I need some more patches, but they are crude fixes by me (mostly for static
linking) and are not general enough or even well tested enough to be checked
in on any branch.

Thanks for your work and the time you spend in increasing the quality of gcj!
I did not want to insult anyone, sorry.

Regards,
Martin.

--
The early bird catches the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.