Re: property files and character encodings

Tom wrote:
> I just checked in my patch, which is a superset of this one.
> There's another case lower down with the same problem.

Great!  Thanks!

With this change I am able to perform xsl translations with Xalan. I've
compiled org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process into a program, xsltp, which reads XML
and XSL files to generate appropriate output (like HTML).

xsltc is another program which compiles XSL files into .class files which may
be compiled with gcj and linked with the Xalan runtime to perform similar
translations.

Xalan is huge - so the fact that we can build and run it is an important
milestone in gcj's development.

Thanks!

AG