Re: Problems with gnu.gcj.text.LocaleData

Anthony> Can we cache the resource bundles we attempt to load in
Anthony> java.text?

In theory we do cache them in ResourceBundle.

Anthony> [ ... ]
Anthony> However, we only provide gnu.gcj.text.LocaleData_en and
Anthony> gnu.gcj.text.LocaleData_en_US, so these are never loaded.

I checked in the fix for this.  That fix will soon be superseded --
I've merged most of java.text with Classpath and as part of this work
I've changed libgcj to use the Classpath locale files (in
gnu.java.locale).