Re: Question about purge_unchecked_exceptions

>> Is this "ok"?  I looked a bit but couldn't find any info in the
>> various references about what a Java compiler is supposed to do
>> here.

Alex> It's a matter of convenience. We remove unchecked exception so
Alex> that we don't have to take them into consideration (see JLS2.0
Alex> 11.2.1 and 11.2.2)

Alex> If we have to take them into consideration, we can either keep the
Alex> list intact and add the tests where relevant to skip unchecked
Alex> exception or keep the original list intact somewhere and use it when
Alex> required.

Alex> What would be the most convenient for what you're working on?

It depends on our interpretation of the docs.
The Method documentation says that it will return the "declared"
exceptions.  But does this necessarily mean the ones declared in the
source?  Or just in the class file?

javac clearly does the first.  Maybe we should do that for
compatibility.