Adding new classes

Can someone give me a brief overview of how I add a class to GCJ's
library implementation?

I'm trying to add some of Mark Wielaard's 1.2 class loading stuff
from Classpath.

I need to add several new classes in several different places, at the
moment the compiler is complaining about one of the new classes
(java.lang.Package).

I suspect this is because I haven't waved the dead chicken over the
right parts of the config system.

Nic