[Classpathx-discuss] Re: servlet code

Per said:
> I notice most of the code there is LGPL.
> That certainly prevents them from being part
> of libjava.

Errr... why? I do not believe that can be true. If it is true then I
think, frankly, it's mad.

The Classpathx project was started to provide free implementations of
Sun extension libraries for use with free java platforms. We use
either of the FSF licences to provide the APIs.

I can't see how this could be a problem for ANY free software project
 - but if it is - please let me know and I'll see what I can do to
solve it.

Lastly, what is the servlet thing you're working on? Paperclips is
the FSF's servlet engine... the Paperclips people would certainly be
interested in anything you have got to offer!

Nic