Re: libffi: alpha/osf.S

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Haley <aph@cambridge.redhat.com> writes:

Andrew> rth pointed out to me that alpha/osf.S is used on non-ELF
Andrew> platforms as well, so the unwinder code needs to be changed.
Andrew> For the branch and the trunk I suggest just disabling it for
Andrew> the time being.

Andrew> OK?

All branch commits require Mark's approval at this point.

As for the trunk, I've taken the approach of just checking in libffi
fixes -- and I'm sure you know more about libffi than I do...
Anthony, are you reading and approving libffi patches at this point?
I'm happy to conform to whatever you like.