Handling High Priority Java PRs.

In a recent email (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-06/msg00171.html)
Mark Mitchell said that he would like to see fewer high priority Java
PRs.

Right now, as far as gcj goes, we're down to 4:

  2955  target configure-target-boehm-gc do not compile

        Petter reports that this bug is still there. I can't reproduce
        the problem because I don't have access to a Debian 2.2 box.

        Not being able to build gcj on Debian is a very serious
        problem IMO, I don't think the priority of this PR should be
        downgraded, but on the other hand, I can't really look into
        it. Anyone running a similar configuration to help?

  247   ICE compiling methods which handle Double values @ -O2

        I put this in feedback as I was unable to reproduce the bug using
        the test cases on x86, PPC. Alpha shows bugs with the class
        files, but the work around is to use -O3. In the spirit of the
        PR (-O2 on x86/linux), I could close it and in the lights of
        the new findings, its priority could be reduced to `medium.'
        Would that outrage Alpha fans?

  2299  Use of += for String arrays produces Segfault during compilation

        I'm considering closing this PR as Tom wrote a patch I'm retesting
        at the moment.

  3062  optimized eh code crashes

        This just came in.

As far as libgcj goes, we're down to one PR (2833) which I think could
be closed, right?

./A