Re: Support --enable-libgcj and --disable-libgcj

On 25 Apr 2001, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Apr 24, 2001, Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com> wrote:
>> I'm not sure where any of the top-level configury is documented.  I
>> think we should document these options, but I'm not sure where.  I
>> think Gerald will know, though, so I've copied him as well.

Yup, he knew but he responded a tad to slow to stop Alexandre's commit.
;-)

In http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-04/msg00909.html I had frozen
wwwdocs/htdocs/install because Dean had converted that to texinfo,
but his copyright papers had not arrived yet.

Just ten minutes ago, however, I received notification from the FSF and
we can now immediately proceed integrating his converted documentation!

Great!

Dean, would you mind integrating
into your patch and then submit -- this time to gcc-patches? :-)

Thanks,
Gerald