RE: Please disable libgcj on cygwin

The hacks I send in are still pending.  Tom Tromey said he hasn't forgotten
them, but that they aren't a priority either.

They need some polishing to produce some decent patches.  All the "#ifdef
__CYGWIN__" bits really should be replaced by autoconf feature tests for
weak symbols, timezone, etc.  The case insensitive filename hacks are pretty
lame.  I don't have my paperwork in order (yet) and any more work on my part
will require it.