Re: Anybody running mauve?

Hi,

Replying to myself to keep you all updated and to encourage everyone to
run mauve against gcj.

On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 03:28:48AM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> There seems to be some sort of bug in String.rehash() that kicks in after
> a while which makes all the following tests fail. I replaced the version
> of rehash() in natString.cc with an older revision (1.16) and then I get
> a little further.
This has been fixed by the recent patch from Per Bothner. Thanks.

> I have to explicitly disable the following tests since they crash the
> test framework or just hang:
> !java.io.ObjectInputOutput.OutputTest
> !java.net.URLConnection.URLConnectionTest
> !java.net.URL.URLTest
> !java.text.SimpleDateFormat.Test
The URLTest does no longer hang the test framework, but the OutputTest
still crashes it and the URLConnectionTest and SimpleDateFormat.Test hang.
So you should add these classes to your mauve-libgcj file before running.

The results are now:
    31 of 3581366 tests failed

Cheers,

Mark