This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch to add support for gij for ppc linux
- To: khendricks at ivey dot uwo dot ca
- Subject: Re: Patch to add support for gij for ppc linux
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 23 Mar 2001 20:19:01 -0700
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200102201420.f1KEKA713161@ashley.ivey.uwo.ca>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Kevin" == Kevin B Hendricks <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Kevin> For the record, attached are two patches. The first patch
Kevin> (gcc_bug_workaround.patch) is a patch to work around a ABI bug
Kevin> in the current gcc CVS HEAD. It should not be committed since
Kevin> it may break ppc eabi targets.
Kevin> The second patch (ppc_closure.patch) actually adds closure
Kevin> support for ppc linux under sysv abi. Hope fully this will be
I've tested the libffi patch and it works fine. I will be checking it
in on the trunk and the branch shortly.
Thanks a lot for this work! Now PPC is one of our fully supported
Just to pick a nit: you forgot to write a ChangeLog entry. I'm
I haven't done anything with the first patch. It would have to be
examined by the regular gcc hackers. Maybe it has been already?