Re: Patch to add support for gij for ppc linux

Kevin> For the record, attached are two patches.  The first patch
Kevin> (gcc_bug_workaround.patch) is a patch to work around a ABI bug
Kevin> in the current gcc CVS HEAD.  It should not be committed since
Kevin> it may break ppc eabi targets.

Kevin> The second patch (ppc_closure.patch) actually adds closure
Kevin> support for ppc linux under sysv abi. Hope fully this will be

I've tested the libffi patch and it works fine.  I will be checking it
in on the trunk and the branch shortly.

Thanks a lot for this work!  Now PPC is one of our fully supported
targets!

Just to pick a nit: you forgot to write a ChangeLog entry.  I'm
writing one.

I haven't done anything with the first patch.  It would have to be
examined by the regular gcc hackers.  Maybe it has been already?