This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Java: Check null pointers
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Java: Check null pointers
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:10:17 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Andrew Haley writes:
> I want to put it into the trunk now.
I think I see a `make check' regression but I can't reproduce it. It's
the second time today I witness this with `make check.'
I will investigate, meanwhile, I didn't see any other regression but
this one, so I guess the patch is good for the trunk.