Re: patch for PR java/1208, plus other try-finally cleanups

>> However this patch seems to introduce a new failure.

Per> The bytecode looks ok (from a manual inspection), which suggests
Per> a bug in the verifier.

Thanks for looking at this.

It would be nice to have a verifier regression suite.  We could just
check in .class files to libjava/testsuite/libjava.verifier.  That way
if/when we write a verifier for libjava (or if we rewrite the gcc
verifier) we would have a test suite of bug-causing examples.