Re: JNI field validation?

>>>>> "Marcus" == Marcus G Daniels <mgd@swarm.org> writes:

Marcus> In jni.cc, in the function _Jv_JNI_GetAnyFieldID, there's a
Marcus> check to see if the field type requested matches the one found
Marcus> while iterating through the fields.  To do this it calls
Marcus> _Jv_FindClassFromSignature, but that doesn't handle array
Marcus> signatures like "[java/lang/Class;".

I wrote a short test for this and it works when I interpret the class
but not when the class is compiled.  That might mean there is a bug in
the stub.  I'll check the test in sometime soon.