Re: package delimiters in symbol names in JNI

Marcus> Hi, I needed to make this change in order to get my native
Marcus> classes to work..

I'm checking this in on the branch and the trunk.

Marcus> (Well, I'm still having trouble with field accesses that are
Marcus> arrays, but I haven't figured that out yet...)

If you have a simple test case that would help.
The simpler the better.

I still haven't written `jni.exp' so our JNI test cases are never run
:-(.  However some day I will write it.  So if your test is very small
I could check it in...