Re: PR 1159/1412

Jeff Sturm wrote:

> I began to look at 1159 and 1412.  Neither is reproducible anymore.

Very cool!! That was #1 on my most annoying bug list. It looks like it has
been fixed in the past month or so, because I could still reproduce it last
time I GC'ed the bug database. Can you confirm it is fixed on the mainline
as well?

> Are there any other reasons we should not
> start building with -O2 by default, at least on the mainline?

No reason that I can see - lets do it. But we need to make sure
"--enable-libgcj-debug" causes it to use -O0, because -O2 screws up
debugging and I hate having to tweak Makefiles.

regards

  [ bryce ]