Re: Lots of "make check" regressions

Alexandre Petit-Bianco wrote:

> Boehm, Hans writes:
>
> > I can't build the gcj front end anymore.  The problem is the
> > following piece of code around line 6800 in parse.y.
>
> I saw that when I reviewed and tested Bryce's patch.  I thought I
> mentioned that to him but I might have forgotten to, sorry.

Oh, my bad - you did mention it, but I had forgotten to fix it when I checked
it in. Thanks.

I presume that the error shows up when boottrapping gcc with an older gcc? If
so, then isn't it a bug that the current gcc (or at least the gcc build,
which should have all strictness options enabled) doesn't report an error?

regards

  [ bryce ]