Re: [head] Java bootstrap failure: natClip.cc:26: syntax errorbefore`;'

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> So, the problem is that the appropriate libstdc++ -I flags (the
> contents of $builddir/libstdc++-v3/src/libstdc++.INC) arn't getting
> included in what the toplevel passes down to libjava's make in the CXX
> variable.
>
> This seems to crop up occasionally, but I dont really know what causes
> it. "rm -rf" your build directory and starting again ought to fix it
> ;-)

No, I'm using a fresh build directory for every build :-)  (and I got this
failure three times yesterday before reporting it).

Right now I cannot reproduce it, though, as the bootstrap is failing with
an ICE much earlier, not related to gcj/libjava.

Gerald