Re: Fwd: Status of gcj/java on PPC Linux?

Hi,

Okay attached is version 1 of the patch.  All I can say for certain now is
that it will compile.  Theoretically it should work ;-)

My next step is to test it.

BTW: How do I go about turning on ppc linux use of the interpreter?
(which makefiles do I edit).

Richard's patch does not clearly state what file he edited and I don't want
to go fishing around in the java code since I can "technically" be
contaminated by GPL code and make Sun itchy about my Blackdown efforts :-(

If I can figure out how to turn everything on, I hope to get something fully
debugged for you this weekend if possible.

Thanks,

Kevin

ppclinux_closure.patch.gz