This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Is this a name mangling problem?
- To: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com
- Subject: Re: Is this a name mangling problem?
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:03:27 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010131172355.A25876@keksy.muc.infineon.com>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Martin Kahlert writes:
> i use to compile a very large collection of class files into an
> executable. This worked well with previous snapshots.
I believe it's a temporary glitch somewhere else in gcc. Completely
updating my tree yesterday made it go away.
I wish things like that could be caught earlier, before whatever patch
caused it was checked in.