This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Another weird sparc solaris 2.8 compiler error
- To: Edgar Villanueva <EVillanueva at dynamicsoft dot com>
- Subject: Re: Another weird sparc solaris 2.8 compiler error
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:43:56 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: "'java at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <B65B4F8437968F488A01A940B21982BF9A8238@DYN-EXCH-001.dynamicsoft.com>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Edgar Villanueva writes:
> Am I the only one running into these things?
I saw that yesterday on x86/linux. I thoroughly updated my tree (which
is sort of safe these days because of the slush) and it went away (I
just had a successful clean built.)