This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Another weird sparc solaris 2.8 compiler error
- To: Edgar Villanueva <EVillanueva at dynamicsoft dot com>
- Subject: Re: Another weird sparc solaris 2.8 compiler error
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:15:28 +1300
- CC: "'java at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- References: <B65B4F8437968F488A01A940B21982BF9A8238@DYN-EXCH-001.dynamicsoft.com>
Edgar Villanueva wrote:
> Am I the only one running into these things?
> /usr/ccs/bin/as: "/var/tmp/ccONOOwUmain.s", line 35: error: symbol
> "_ZN3gnu3gcj7convert7Convert6class$E" is used but not defined
> /usr/ccs/bin/as: "/var/tmp/ccONOOwUmain.s": , approx line 35: internal
> error: evaluate_symbol_expression(): op 20?
Nope, Gerald reported this recently too.Gerald, did you find a solution for
Maybe Sun's as doesn't like the class$ symbol for some reason. Can you try it
with GNU as?
[ bryce ]