This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: JNI issues
- To: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com
- Subject: Re: JNI issues
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 30 Jan 2001 10:13:27 -0700
- Cc: java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <20010130154422.A14301@keksy.muc.infineon.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Kahlert <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Martin> Is this the right thing to do?
It is pretty good.
There are some coding style problems in the patch.
Also, before I can apply it I need the appropriate paperwork from you.
It will take me a while to dig this up, as the FSF changed their
Martin> I used this patch to avoid a segfault in
I'd be suprised if the invocation API works for you, even with this