This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
RE: problem compileing jni.cc on solaris 2.8
- To: "'Paul Flinders'" <P dot Flinders at ftel dot co dot uk>, Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Subject: RE: problem compileing jni.cc on solaris 2.8
- From: Edgar Villanueva <EVillanueva at dynamicsoft dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:28:32 -0500
- Cc: "'java at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>
I get it when I configure from scratch and then make bootstrap.
sparc solaris 2.8.
From: Paul Flinders [mailto:P.Flinders@ftel.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 4:58 AM
To: Bryce McKinlay
Cc: Edgar Villanueva; 'email@example.com'
Subject: Re: problem compileing jni.cc on solaris 2.8
Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> Edgar Villanueva wrote:
> > I am having the following problem compiling on solaris 2.8 I looked
> > the list and couldn't find anything on it.
> > libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
> > libtool: compile: specify a tag with `--tag'
> > make: *** [jni.lo] Error 1
> This seems to come up rather often, but I haven't been able to reproduce
I get it if I add a file and re-run configure in an existing tree