Re: Java bootstrap failure for libjava/java/io/FilePermission.java

Bryce McKinlay writes:

> Actually, I think its because the Java front end never calls
> build_common_tree_nodes{_2}. I'm investigating whether we can have
> it call these instead of duplicating much of the code in its
> init_decl_processing().

Yeah, it looks like things could be removed and set by
build_common_tree_nodes. But the Java front-end still needs to create
its own integer and fp types.

> The quick fix would be to add:
>
> integer_minus_one_node = build_int_2 (-1, -1);

I'm going to check that in shortly, as soon as I verify it. We can't
wait for a cleanup of java/decl.c:init_decl_processing, unless someone
beats me to it.

Too bad this breakage wasn't detected before the patch got in. Well,
enabling libgcj for Solaris is still new (that's where the original
patch was tested, IIRC.)

./A