Re: problem compileing jni.cc on solaris 2.8

Edgar Villanueva wrote:

> I am having the following problem compiling on solaris 2.8 I looked through
> the list and couldn't find anything on it.
>
> libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
> libtool: compile: specify a tag with `--tag'
> make[2]: *** [jni.lo] Error 1

This seems to come up rather often, but I haven't been able to reproduce it on
linux. Also, people are apparently successfully compiling on Solaris and not
running into this, so its a bit of a mystery.

Is there a way we can get automake to add a "--tag CXX" to libtool's command
line?

regards

  [ bryce ]