This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] Java - allow compiling a compressed .jar/.zip archive
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Java - allow compiling a compressed .jar/.zip archive
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at detroit dot appnet dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:59:27 -0500 (EST)
- cc: Jeff Sturm <jeff dot sturm at commerceone dot com>, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On 26 Jan 2001, Per Bothner wrote:
> I'm out of town so it is difficult to evaluate the best fix.
> I have no objection to your fix, at least until we decide if
> the code should be re-written.
Thanks for looking at this. That zextract.c patch solves my immediate
problem and doesn't seem to create any regressions... can someone install