Java Mailing Lists and Web Pages

Today I moved all the Java mailing lists and I fixed up the web
pages.  Here are some details:

  java-discuss mailing list.  The old name will continue to work for a
  while, but we urge you to use the new address.  Please update your
  address databases.

* The java-announce, java-patches, java-prs, and java-cvs mailing
  lists all moved to gcc.gnu.org.  The old addresses still work (but
  see above), except for java-announce.  I didn't see any point in
  keeping this working at the old address as it is a rarely-used
  moderated list.

* I deleted the java-webpages-cvs, java-testresults, and
  java-maintainers lists.

* The web pages have completely moved to http://gcc.gnu.org/java/.
  They are mostly updated to reflect the new reality, though I'm sure
  there are bugs (and I still have a to-do list for this stuff which
  I'm working through).

* The old web pages at http://sources.redhat.com/java/ now simply
  redirect to the gcc pages.

If you find mailing list problems please report them to me and I will
fix them asap.  For web page bugs, please report them to the gcc bug
list as usual.