Re: Does jni work?

Martin Kahlert wrote:

> I would correct these issues, if anybody gave me a hint where the
> functions GetStaticFieldID... are implemented.

GetStaticFieldID is an alias for _Jv_JNI_GetAnyFieldID (you can tell this by
the fact that it occupies the slot at the same offset in the _Jv_JNIFunctions
struct in jni.cc - I think it would be nice if someone were to go through and
add a comment to each slot in this struct identifying the real JNI name so it
is easier to look these up).

_Jv_JNI_GetAnyFieldID is implemented in jni.cc.

regards

  [ bryce ]