Re: Does jni work?

Martin --

I've fixed the bug you found.  I'll post the patch shortly.  I do
intend to check this in now, as it is a bug fix that only affects JNI
code.

I'm checking in your test case to libjava.jni.  These tests currently
aren't run automatically, but they will be someday (if I ever get
around to writing jni.exp.  I hate wrestling with dejagnu).

Thanks,