Notice of possible downtime

I was planning to move the libgcj web pages and mailing lists this
week, but after looking at it I've decided to do it over the weekend.
I'm planning to do it tomorrow.

I believe most of the work can be done without any downtime, but it is
always possible I'll screw up somehow.  So don't be suprised if there
are intermittent problems tomorrow.

The old mailing list addresses will continue to work for a while, and
I'm going to add permanent redirects for the web pages.  Once the work
is done I'll send out a note with information about the new list
names.

I'll be sending out some test messages as I do the work.  Sorry about
that, but it's the only way to make sure things are working.