This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Redhat GCC 2.96 won't work? java/lang/String.java:0: bad value constant type 0, index 0
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Redhat GCC 2.96 won't work? java/lang/String.java:0: bad value constant type 0, index 0
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:38:16 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: burton at relativity dot yi dot org (Kevin A. Burton), java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Tom Tromey writes:
> I've only seen this when I've tried to compile a .class file that
> was built by the 1.2 JDK.
Oh. I should probably try to figure that out (at least minimally, on a
user class file, probably not on JDK's 1.2 classes.zip or .jar; which
guts I absolutely don't want to see.)