This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
RE: Don't optimize by hand (Was Re: Lack of fabsf on Solaris (patch included))
- To: "Kazuyuki Shudo" <shudoh at muraoka dot info dot waseda dot ac dot jp>, <aph at redhat dot com>
- Subject: RE: Don't optimize by hand (Was Re: Lack of fabsf on Solaris (patch included))
- From: "Anthony Green" <green at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:27:56 -0800
- Cc: <java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Reply-To: <green at cygnus dot com>
> I have tried only a little old GCJ, which says,
> gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release).
> It just does not implement the strictfp.
Did you compile your test case on x86 with -ffloat-store?