This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: libjava configuration problems
- To: Warren Levy <warrenl at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: libjava configuration problems
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 26 Jan 2001 10:55:14 -0700
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Warren" == Warren Levy <email@example.com> writes:
Warren> If it does (and since it fixes a build/portability issue), I
Warren> assume it would be a good patch to commit even while the tree
Warren> is "slushy".