Re: Don't optimize by hand.

Hi,

David Pettersson wrote:

> Sorry for my ignorance, but how do we define strict fp semanics.

We can obtain the document named `Updates to the Java
Language Specification for JDK Release 1.2 Floating
Point' at:
  http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/strictfp-changes.pdf

That is the definition of `strictfp', although we may be
able to find explanations easier to understand.

Kazuyuki SHUDO				Happy Hacking!
  Muraoka Laboratory, Waseda University