This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Things libgcj hackers should know
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Subject: Re: Things libgcj hackers should know
- From: Warren Levy <warrenl at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:21:38 -0800 (PST)
- cc: java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Would it be an idea to add a HACKING file to the libjava directory with
> the following content?
> There are probably lots of other things that should be explained in
> such a HACKING file, but this is at least a start.
I think that's a good idea (and this is a very good start).